From Nashville, enjoy affordable flights to and from:
Visit Nashville's warm Southern hospitality, as it is unlimited as its vibrant music scene.
Creativity is the heart and soul of Music City and there’s never a shortage of inspiring things to do.
From music, culture, and the arts to food, sports, and shopping, there is an “only in Nashville” experience waiting for you.
Air Choice One Arrival and Departure Instructions
Air Choice One does not operate in Nashville, TN to/from the usual airport terminals.
We operate to/from, one of the best Fixed-Base Operators (FBO), Atlantic Aviation.
They are located at: 635 Hangar Lane, Nashville, TN 37217
Park for free or have someone drop you off (Taxi, Uber, Lyft, etc.) at Atlantic Aviation:
635 Hangar Lane, Nashville, TN 37217
Note: Arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Enter the building and inform the customer service agents that you are an Air Choice One passenger waiting for your flight. You can relax and sit comfortably in the lobby area.
- No TSA screening is required for this flight.
- 15 to 30 minutes before departure, Air Choice One Crewmembers will check you in for the flight.
Connecting from another flight at Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Once you arrive at Nashville International Airport (BNA) from a connecting flight, either North or South terminal, you will need to:
- Collect your checked bags from baggage claim.
- Use the escalators/elevators/stairs to get down to the Garage Level and follow the signs for Garage 2.
- Walk towards Garage 2
- The Atlantic Aviation shuttle will be waiting for you at Waiting Area 1
- Inform the driver that you are an Air Choice One passenger; you can sit comfortably in the shuttle-van until the rest of the Air Choice One passengers are all aboard the shuttle.
- Once the driver collects all the passengers for your flight then they will drive you to the Atlantic Aviation base where our Aircraft and Crew will be waiting to fly you to Jonesboro/St. Louis.
Call Customer Service at: 1-866-435-9847